3.28.2007

So stoked!!!

Over the past few days, I've been able to start talking with an old friend from Pacific University. While a freshman at Pacific, my next door dormmate, a Montanan and I, hit it off right from move in day. Since we lived next door to each other at this new place, it was easy to get to know each other quickly, class together, yada yada yada. A long story short - This guy was into some pretty crazy stuff, he loved booze, and loved women. He ended up having a child, later got married, and I haven't talked to him in 6 years. Well, I was able to meet up with him this evening at Beaverton 4 Square church for their midweek service, and later retreat to his house with his wife and two children and talk to him about his story, about how he met and fell in love with Jesus, and how it's changed his life. As I walked in to the sanctuary this evening, I was literally moved to tears to see him and his wife standing, with raised hands, worshipping.

No comments: