6.11.2008

w t f ???


What's the deal with us? We still burn coal to generate electricity? We still have coal miners? We imploded the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant? I just don't get it anymore.



I remember driving through South Africa. Every 40 miles or so (64km) there were strings of 3 or 4 nuclear reactors with huge steam towers. I'm not talking about 1 here, and 1 way over yonder. I'm talking about 3 to 4 towers right next to each other...like matches in a matchbook....like asparagus in a rubber band....like crayons in a box.....That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about row or nuclear reactors and steam towers EVERY 40 MILES!



I remember watching the video of Trojan being imploded. W T H?


I remember hearing stories on the Japanese, and how they are something like 40% dependant on nuclear to power the country.


W T ? and What say you?









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Taking care of the environment is the most important issue today, and man is of the lowest created order. Or didn't you know that?

Jon said...

Thanks for that scar-casm.

Seriously.

Those poor salmon

Brian said...

We should rebuild our new-q-ler power plants. The French have them, why can't we.

Bring on the nukes.