3.20.2007

Class

What had originally been a class scheduled to meet on Mondays, has now turned into a class that meets on Tuesdays, which I don't particularly care for. Paul and Merideth have been way too kind in opening up their house, feeding Matt, Joel, Dan and I some great food, AND DESSERT, all of which is usually homemade from scratch! It's unreal, the food is great and we get to spend a little time together as a band. The thought of missing out fills me with loathing. Tonight we are recording Matt on drums and trying to get this CD thing kicking! Maybe we'll throw a few bass tacks down...

.....So, here we sit in class.

No Food,
No Band,
We are learning about troubled students, and...it's troubling me!

Ahhh.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so you're back in town then? let's get together this weekend. wanna go skating w/jen and troy?

Jon said...

I'm down...Where are they skating?
I'm under the impression that Troy is going to Idaho tomorrow, but that might be here say (is that one word or two?)

You wanna throw something together for Saturday night?

Paulos said...

I'm down with saturday night

Anonymous said...

Dude...you need to ditch that freaking class.

Hurry up and finish school already!! Seriously Jonny, I'm questioning your commitment to the band.

I'm going to start calling you Yoko soon...

Stephanie said...

hearsay

Jon said...

hahahahaha - I spelled it here say. What an idiot.

The class will be over WHEN THE CLASS IS OVER. SHUTUP!

Stephanie said...

oh yeah, and the guy sitting next to the guy in the hat looks really familiar.